Independent Newsmedia strives to attract team members who are enthused about our mission, who share our values, and who want to be judged by the quality of their work and their contribution to the company's success, without regard to their race, color, gender or other extraneous factors.
INIers uphold the highest ethical standards, treat every other individual with courtesy, and are team players, team-builders and consensus-seekers.
We strive for leadership, not for supervision. People in leadership positions challenge and coach their associates. They are expected to help each of us become all we can be and to help the company become all it can be. Our leaders make direction-changing decisions, but consult and seek consensus to the fullest practical extent. They try to share the leadership with everyone who has shown he or she has something to contribute
Please consider filling out an application. Download an application!
Now Hiring Multimedia Advertising Consultants
Independent Newsmedia in Arizona seeks qualified multimedia advertising consultants for the Scottsdale and Phoenix area.
Independent Newsmedia helps businesses reach local customers in and around the Phoenix area through digital and print media marketing. We're seeking team players who are diverse in best practices to help our local business communities thrive in an ever-changing world.
The multimedia advertising consultant role requires a highly personable, intelligent individual with the ability to lead digital and print focused sales efforts while maintaining an energetic, strategic and entrepreneurial spirit.
You will partner with clients to provide a broad set of solutions that include:
- Building Their Presence: Digital, print, and other local awareness opportunities through community events
- Growing Their Audience and Connecting with Readers: Company marketing solutions
- Providing Excellent Customer Service: Manage leads and customers on a weekly/monthly basis
- Knowing What Works: Research and share product knowledge
We are dedicated to helping our clients grow based on their unique needs. When they win, we win!
AS A Multimedia Advertising Consultant, you will:
- Help businesses maximize their online presence with a custom approach to digital marketing.
- Develop partnerships with small, medium, and large local businesses and assist them in reaching their goals through integrated marketing plans and comprehensive media solutions.
- Identify customer needs to develop and execute account plans and custom client solutions that differentiate Independent Newsmedia from our competitors.
What you need to do to be successful in this role:
- Pursue and close new business and revenue streams
- Retain, manage, and grow clients in the ever-changing digital landscape
- Work within a team to manage the client relationship and retain and build account revenue
- Identify and understand market potential, develop and execute sales strategies across multiple platforms, including digital, targeted niche publications and the core newspapers
- Articulate and present our offerings to business decision makers
- Communicate with customers proactively via phone, email and in person
- Conduct face-to-face customer meetings, presentations, proposals and demonstrations
- Manage a specified sales pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Conduct client check-ins, upsell/cross-sell accounts, and address client market share concerns.
What you bring to the table:
- Aptitude for digital, print, and niche marketing
- Passionate solution-seeker
- Competitive nature and a winning team spirit
- Problem solver who thrives on challenges and can simplify the complex
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to continuously learn, try new things and adapt to change
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- This role requires a valid driver license, reliable transportation, and the minimum liability insurance required by law
We offer an energized, passionate team within a fun & flexible workplace.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission (Part-time preferred applicants accepted, too)
Salary: Base salary plus commission
INI in the news:
Talent women join Independent Newsmedia
Daily Independent at YourValley.net creates leadership positions