Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. Authorities in Rwanda say a valley damn that could contain about 30,000 bodies has been discovered more than a quarter-century after the country’s genocide in which 800,000 ethnic Tutsi and Hutus who tried to protect them were killed.
2. Inspector General Michael Atkinson was fired by the president for providing an anonymous whistleblower complaint to Congress on Trump's pressure to get Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden and son.
3. The Taliban accused Washington of violations that included drone attacks on civilians and also chastised the Afghan government for delaying the release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners promised in the agreement.
4. Emergency teams in Ukraine are battling a forest fire in the contaminated area around the nuclear power plant that has raised radiation fears.
5. Authorities will continue the search in the Chesapeake Bay for the bodies of the daughter and a grandson of former Maryland Lt. Gov. Kathleen Kennedy Townsend.