The Town of Queen Creek is partnering with Vitalant to host a blood drive 11:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. May 14.
To help slow the spread of COVID-19 and adhere to physical distancing guidelines, the drive will take place in the Founders Room of Historic Town Hall, 22350 S. Ellsworth Road.
Appointments are required; go to Vitalant.org (use sponsor code QueenCreek) or call 877-25-VITAL (877-258-4825) to reserve your donation time.
Donating blood is safe. Vitalant is taking a number of extra precautions, including:
- Only donors will be permitted in the blood drive room
- Donors are required to bring their own face covering
- Donor temperatures will be taken upon arrival
- Vitalant and other blood banks follow FDA-regulated procedures, adhering to rigorous safety and disinfection protocols
- Do not donate if you're sick
- The blood drive will be held indoors (not in the bloodmobile) where donors can be 6 feet apart
- Appointments are required
For more information about Vitalant, go to Vitalant.org. To stay updated on news and events, go to QueenCreek.org or follow the Town on Facebook @QueenCreek and Twitter @TownofQC.